<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6716513943904258209?origin\x3dhttps://roxybuild.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Since some of you people are not fans of the cinematic arts

Behold... the Donkey Show in all it's perverse glory

... you know... I posted the video but well, it's probably the most offensive thing on the, well... ever. Man, you know something is fucked up if I won't post it.

Anyways, here's the link ya sick bastards =)

It's NSFW or anywhere for that matter.

“Since some of you people are not fans of the cinematic arts”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous Says:

    Dude you Rock that is all I have to say. I am definately a fan of the cinematic arts. I am afraid to click on the link in fear of loosing my job and since i work in IT what kind of example would that be.

    If there is going to be a I heart Jkrew ride to Mexico for some MkIII hatch glass I would definately tag along.