<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6716513943904258209?origin\x3dhttps://roxybuild.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2.19.07

Made some progress this weekend. Took out the rear seats last night while it was blizzarding hahaha



Then kate and I went to the junkyard today to get a buddy a full set of plaid MK3 seats for his new project. $260 bones for a full interior including a *borrowed... wink* cluster, rear door cards, door handles, cluster surround, speaker grilles, rear door air pump and a new/used camshaft position sensor doodad to fix my damn CEL *crosses fingers*. Hooray!

God I love this woman. Wrenching on dubs in a snow filled junkyard hahaha


Then today I spent about an hour taking out the seatbelts and seat brace, also measured the sparetire well for the incoming fuel cell *double wink*. My bitch ass ex-roommate stole my 3/8's socket wrench so a trip to sears was in order to pick up a schnazzy new chrome jobby and some new hex t-handles. Man I love new tools haha.

“2.19.07”